Atom Exchange is a leading Cryptocurrency Exchange Provider
We provide Thousands of users from around the world a high-end solution for buying and selling cryptocurrencies.
Atom Exchange is operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind. Since 2020 Atmo Exchange has taken off and success brings growth. To facilitate this growth, we need the right people to become part of this team. Enjoy a professional, rewarding job atmosphere at a company that puts on emphasis on professional standards, while keeping the workplace fun.
We offer competitive fees and great benefits for the right applicant.
Now we are looking for an ace as a Customer Support Representative (English).
We’re looking for a highly passionate PPC Manager to join our growing marketing team and take full ownership of the paid search and display activity. From ideation, creation, management and optimization of our pay per click efforts, to (over)achieving our aggressive KPI growth goals.
The ideal candidate is data-driven, result-oriented and with a strong can-do attitude.
What will you be doing:
- Strategize, manage, build, maintain and optimize PPC campaigns and channels, such as campaign structure, keyword expansion, ad-copy and landing page optimization, bid management, spend allocation and performance analysis.
- Monitor and analyze performance based on KPI’s on a daily basis.
- Leverage analytics tools and competitive intelligence to optimize the setup of our account and the results of our PPC campaigns.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Fluency with GA and GTM and perform full audit of campaign tracking mechanism (including attributions) as well as suggest improvements.
- Identify new opportunities, provide recommendations and execute strategies for growth in the paid search ecosystem.
- Never take anything for granted and constantly test new ideas, setups or combinations
- 2-3 years of experience managing hands-on PPC campaigns (Google) – paid search & display.
- Experience with custom audiences & retargeting for both Facebook and Google.
- Full proficiency in Excel and data analysis.
- Strong research skills with the ability to create solid reports or deliverables.
- Strong skills in time management and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- A self-starter with strong multi-tasking ability and close attention to detail.
- Native English speaker with excellent communication skills (written and spoken).
- Experience in the finance or crypto industry – advantage.
- Adwords Certified – plus.
If this Position Something for you?
then don’t wait and apply, and hopefully, you will become part of the Team